Research Survey Support
We are committed to ensuring the highest standards of quality and integrity in all aspects of research. We work together with clients to strengthen the integrity of their research by providing technical assistance and training in all research functions from sample design, fieldwork mapping, field training & monitoring to data collection and reporting services.
We source and provide unique and innovative geospatial datasets for South Africa and Africa. Ground breaking qualitative & quantitative methods are used to map information from household surveys. Specialist services are provided from spatial analysis to optimizing the location of retail outlets and government services.
Mapping the Media & Advertising Product Survey (MAPS)
Maps is a modernised, updated and enhanced survey focused on Consumer Insights. Built on the legacy of AMPS, it includes product and brand research designed for marketers and media planners, which is independent of any commercial interests, is transparent and neutral. An additional enhancement and an industry first, is the introduction of GeoCoded Data, which allows spatial analysis at a neighbourhood level.
Retail & Service Location Optimization
Allowing decision-makers to make better decisions on where to locate retail outlets and government services
Expansion, relocation and reduction strategies are used to optimize retail and service networks. Unique target market or population data is defined at the most detailed spatial level for South Africa and Africa. Accessibility models use capacity and travel time, existing and competitor facilities and preferred sites in determining the optimum size and distribution of retail or service network.Geospatial Services
Survey Technical Support
AfricaScope provides Innovative solutions for all aspects of quantitative surveys and qualitative research
- Sample frame development for any African countries
- Sample design, allocation & weighting
- Overview & local area fieldwork maps for field navigation
- Questionnaire design by multidisciplinary teams
- Rapid data collection technology for use across Africa
- Unique data collection through Skype, Call Centres & Mobile Phones
- Quantifying focus groups using unique methods
- Real-time fieldwork tracking across Africa
- Quality control of all survey methods
- Statistical analysis by specialist teams
- Report production & presentations to client specification